My New Year’s Resolutions
- To help get video entertainment flowing over the open and public Internet instead of through closed proprietary networks. More here.
- To help bring transparency and an open ad market to to online advertising. More here.
- To help develop a market for open consumer electronics devices and services. More here.
- To help podcasting and video blogging develop commercial business models. More here.
- To think about applications and services for a ubiquitous free wireless Internet. More here.
- To figure out how to rid my blog of comment spam and help people keep track of the conversations they contribute to on my blog. More here.
- To help develop companies and technologies that reduce the carrier’s lock on mobile devices and services. More here.
- To help build RSS into a mainstream media channel. More here.
- To reduce Google’s share of my web clickstream and my blog real estate.
- To help the Democratic party take back the Senate.
Please send me an email if you’d like to help me realize any and all of these resolutions.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2006 to everyone!