Looking For A Great Interaction Designer
Our portfolio company Adaptive Blue is looking for a great interaction designer to join their team.
Here are the specific skills they are looking for:
* 5+ years of experience: from system-wide interactive interfaces to the smallest of production graphics
* Ability to translate strategic, user-experience, and technical
project requirements into information architecture and schematics, and
then translate those into design
* An appreciation of usability, functionality, innovation, and elegant solutions, with a great sense of typography
* An interest in semantic technologies and the evolution of social networks
* Ability to translate strategic, user-experience and technical
project requirements into both information architecture and design
* Basic knowledge of CSS/XHTML/HTML, as well as how to work with
and improve upon the technical issues associated with cutting edge
Here’s their craigslist ad in case you fit the bill and want to learn more.
I can tell you this, the Adaptive Blue team is a lot of fun to work with and they are doing some pretty amazing things trying to make the semantic web a reality.