MBA Mondays Series: People
Based on the feedback I got on this topic last week, I've revised the title of the series and the topics we are going to cover.
The series will be called People. Human Capital is a turnoff. Businesses are all about people. And people aren't capital.
I've added posts on retention and asking someone to leave the company.
So here is the schedule of posts:
- The importance of culture and fit when hiring
- Where to find strong talent
- Optimal headcount at various stages
- Best hiring practices
- Asking somone to leave your company
- How to leverage your partners (including your investors) in building and managing a team.
Should be a great series. I am looking forward to writing and reading it. It will go on for the next three months.