Monthly Match: Planned Parenthood
The House is planning to vote today on a bill that will repeal Obamacare.
Included in that bill is a provision that would prohibit Medicaid from paying for services from Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood is an organization dedicated to women’s reproductive health and more broadly women’s healthcare.
It does fantastic work and provides treatment for women who cannot get it otherwise.
Our monthly match efforts are designed to combat the efforts in Washington to undo things that are near and dear to us.
And Planned Parenthood and low cost/free women’s reproductive health care is one of those things.
So today, we are launching a $30k match offer for Planned Parenthood.
Our match offer will end when we reach $30k of collective donations or Friday night at midnight pacific time (May 5th).
Here is how the monthly match works
- Go to our match offer page and click the big Donate button
- Select any amount (min is $10) and click the big Donate button again
- Enter your payment credentials and click the big Donate button again
- Click the big Tweet Your Donation button
- Once you have done all of that your donation will automatically be matched
- If you don’t have Twitter, forward your email receipt to [email protected]
I hope you will join us in supporting Planned Parenthood on this difficult day for all who care about women’s reproductive health and women’s health more broadly.