Backing Up My MacBook Pro
I’ve used connected for years on my windows machines but I want to try something new with my MacBook Pro. I’ve heard that Apple’s backup service is good. Are there any other Mac backup services I should check out?
My needs are:
– I back up a lot of data – at least 30-40 gigs
– I need scheduled backup – once a day at night works fine for me
– I need easy retrieval – both online and via CD
– Simple UI – I like to customize what gets backed up
– Doesn’t mess up/slow down my computer
Thanks for your suggestions in advance.